This governance guide is an overview of the proposal process. It’s a living document that will evolve and improve with the DAO community’s input.
GOLDUCK DAO is owned and governed by
GOLDUCK token holders. The DAO follows a proposal process to vote on how the Ecosystem Fund will be distributed by the GOLDUCK Community to promote a diverse and self-sustaining ecosystem. Our initial policy is for the following actions to be executed only after a successful proposal and vote:
- Buyback & Burn GOLDUCK Tokens
- Treasury Funds allocation to DCA Rewards Pool
- Token swaps with existing and emerging projects for investments
- Allocation of Tokens to DEX Liquidity OR any Events.
- Treasury allocation into various projects in the form of grants.
- Updates to GOLDUCK DAO core protocols (including governance and treasury management functions).
- Treasury staking to earn interest and compound treasury assets. Part of the revenue will go to the DCA Rewards Pool Contract to buy blue-chip crypto assets which are then distributed to holders.
We imagine that these policies will change overtime after discussions with the GOLDUCK DAO community.
Initially GOLDUCK DAO will utilize the industry standard setup of Gnosis Safe, Gnosis Snapshot off-chain governance, and multi-sig administrators.
In the future, GOLDUCK DAO will look to build a custom governance module, most likely referencing on-chain upgradable solutions such as Compound Governor Bravo OR Hybrid Governance Model to use off-chain vote and on-chain execution.
Participating in idea submission, commentary, services DAO is offering, proposal submission and voting is restricted to GOLDUCK DAO members. Holding GOLDUCK is the only requirement for membership in the DAO.