πŸͺ§
GOLDOMAINS
GOLDOMAINS - Reselling of .ETH and other blockchain based domains.

NFT domain names are ERC-721 tokens hosted on the Ethereum Mainnet. You can buy and use domains
We blocked some premium domains and we keep buying good names which is useful. The idea behind of reselling domains is to get some funds to GOLDUCK Treasury. Golduck community member can market these domains. These domains can be sold at Mark up Price or even greater than the mark up price. If the sale is completed thru member reference, 30% of the revenue goes to the member and the rest of 70% goes to Treasury wallet.
Some of the Blocked Domains:
Minimum Selling Price: 5000$
  1. 1.
    shibaecosystem.eth
  2. 2.
    shibecosystem.eth
  3. 3.
    soulboundcrypto.eth
  4. 4.
    digitaleurope.eth
  5. 5.
    5ireblocks.eth
  6. 6.
    pvcmeta.eth
  7. 7.
    exlent.eth
  8. 8.
    suprstore.eth
  9. 9.
    shibyards.eth
  10. 10.
    vitaliknfts.eth
  11. 11.
    esoulbound.eth
  12. 12.
    excellentbuy.eth
  13. 13.
    ebuydaily.eth
​
View GOLDOMAINS @ opensea : https://opensea.io/Goldomains​
​
​
​
​
Copy link